- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Club La Feria
La Feria will use your personal information to develop and enhance the services we provide to you. We take your privacy seriously and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. We would like to retain any information provided to us about you, including details of purchases made and the use of any information to offer you products and services that are likely to be of interest to you. If you have given e-mail and mobile telephone details to us, we would like to contact you by e-mail or SMS (text messaging) to provide you with information which may be of interest to you. If you would like to take advantage of these opportunities please select the relevant box on the application form provided with your Club La Feria loyalty card or by selecting the relevant box if you have made your application online.
La Feria will not share your personal information with any other individual, business or any other third party.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller in relation to the information you supply is Whaddya Know? Limited, trading as La Feria, company no. 08131232, of Ground Floor, Wellington House, Cold Bath Road, Harrogate, HG2 0NA. You have the right to ask for a copy of your information (for which we may charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
You may opt-out of any direct marketing at any time, even if you have previously indicated your consent at some other time, by contacting us at the above address or by unsubscribing from any of our communications.
Terms and Conditions
- The Club La Feria loyalty card ("Club La Feria Card") is our way of showing our appreciation for your loyalty by rewarding you every time you visit one of our restaurants.
- All Club La Feria Cards belong to Whaddya Know? Limited, trading as “La Feria”
- Club La Feria cards must be presented before or when you request your bill in the restaurant and is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion, including the “Carta Rapida” lunchtime offer.
- Your Club La Feria card is personal to you and may not be shared with any other person.
- Your Club La Feria card is only valid upon confirmation that the Member's Club La Feria has been activated. This will be confirmed by text or email within 7 days of completion of your application form.
- La Feria reserves the right to refuse or revoke any membership of the Club La Feria scheme at any time.
- Members will be responsible for any loss or theft of a Club La Feria Card and should notify La Feria, Ground Floor, Wellington House, Cold Bath Road, Harrogate, HG2 0NA by telephone 01423 538181 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as they become aware of a lost or stolen card.
- La Feria shall not be liable for any unauthorised use of a Club La Feria card.
- Members shall notify La Feria of any change of address or other personal details. La Feria will not be responsible for any loss of a Club La Feria card resulting from any failure of a Member to notify La Feria of such change.
- The promoter of the Club La Feria scheme and owner of each Club La Feria Card is – La Feria, Ground Floor, Wellington House, Cold Bath Road, Harrogate, HG2 0NA
- Club La Feria membership is only available to persons aged 18 and over.
- La Feria has the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of the Club La Feria scheme at any time.